● Boring, impersonal wedding photos that don’t feel special
● A wedding day that zips by so fast you can’t even remember it
● All the stress, pressure, expense, and obligations of a traditional wedding
● To feel like you’re performing to please everyone else
● To lose sight of the true meaning of your wedding day
Elopements are an alternative to traditional weddings where 100% of the focus of the day is on you and your partner. Whether that’s just you two or you bring along a few of your favorite people on your adventure.
You have permission to be creative and let your wedding day celebrate who you are together. If you’re anything like me, that means you’d wayyy rather be outside enjoying the fresh air and getting a little dirty than be in a stuffy chapel!
And you’ll want a photographer to document those elopement memories that will tell the great story of your love.
I challenge you to break free from expectations and dream big to craft an elopement wedding that feels true to your personality.
"My wife and I decided to abandon the traditional wedding process and to elope. But we also knew that we wanted a special, memorable experience and a way to remember it. Working with Gabby was such a great experience for us. Gabby had knowledge, experience, and confidence that made us feel comfortable following her lead.
Gabby had a plan not just for the photography, but a plan to help put us in the right mind set that would naturally produce better photos. I appreciated her clear communication in planning and overall positive attitude along the way. The final product left us speechless. I couldn't be happier and would strongly recommend working with her."
● Personalized location & timeline recommendations to save you time & effort creating the best plan for your elopement day.
● Encouragement & resources to help you boldly pursue a Colorado elopement dream that lights you up.
● Collaborative guidance during portrait time so you can feel at ease & look great in your photographs.
● Heirloom albums & stunning wall art for a tangible reminder of your day that you can share with friends, family, and future generations.
Couples who dare to be different are ditching the impersonal, traditional wedding for a pressure-free elopement day that is 100% about them.
As an elopement photographer, I empower couples with the guidance and confidence they need to get bold and emotional photographs that are a reflection of who they truly are.
I know how it feels to want badass photos that don’t feel contrived or awkward. And I want to let you know - I am here for YOU! I strive to create an experience inclusive of couples of all races, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities, races, ethnicities, abilities. Because when you feel able to be true to yourself, your photographs will be bold & emotional.
If you’re a freedom-seeker, adventure-seeker, story-seeker (I like hiking and books!) I think we’ll get along. Let’s chat to confirm that!
Lisa & Matt
"Gabby completely exceeded our expectations. From start to finish - Gabby made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and it shows in the the pictures! The photos turned out stunning!!!!! I loved how open-minded she was about the entire experience! She let us be silly when we wanted to be silly, found the most stunning backdrops to capture the images, and was incredibly patient from start to finish. We loved how Gabby was both present when we needed "coaching" but stepped away so we could be authentic with each other. We will cherish the memories and images for the rest of our lives."
1. Book Your Free Consultation ~ Let’s see if we are a good fit to work together.
2. Book Your Elopement Photographer ~ Sign a service agreement & put down a retainer to get your date on the calendar.
3. Plan Your Elopement ~ I’ll help you with custom location & timeline assistance, among other things.
4. Elopement Day! ~ Have the BEST DAMN DAY OF YOUR LIFE with your best friend/partner-in-crime!
5. Receive Your Final Photos, Wall Art, and Album ~ You’ll hold the memory of this day in your hands.
You might be looking for an adventure buddy to help document the next chapter of your love story...but you’ll get even more.
“Gabby took care of so many things that I would never have thought of. Her knowledge and experience made us feel confident in following her lead.”
-David & Jess
Elopement photography packages starting at $2100. Let’s make your wedding day a day you’ll never forget.
Adventurous couples photo sessions starting at $495. Are you engaged, visiting Colorado, or just frickin happy and in-love? Let’s document your adventure.
Eloping doesn't have to be a scary leap into the unknown. And your photos don't have to be boring.
I'm here and freakin ready to help you make your dreams a reality.
Liz & Naz
"We were thoroughly thrilled with the results of our shoot. We felt like the final pictures were a true encapsulation of who we are as a couple and Gabby did an amazing job of facilitating and capturing that. She did a great job of creating a safe space for us to work and encouraged us in a way that was helpful, but that still allowed us to make many of our own choices. Gabby's willingness to photograph in spaces that were special to us was our favorite part of the shoot. She did a great job of working with the scenery and incorporating it into the photos. We loved the final results. Overall, would highly recommend!"
I proudly serve people of all ages, sexual orientations, gender identities, races, ethnicities, abilities. I'm based in Denver, Colorado and travel for destination elopements! Tambem falo português y hablo español.
If you just have a quick question, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at (720) 600-4581.
No thanks, I already have an elopement location. (Click to exit)